Thursday, March 18, 2010

A discussion with my youngest brother


-We were sitting in the kitchen having our launch when he started
-Selim : "Sarah,Why always people have to lie to each other?"
-Me: You've just said why they have to, right ?
-Selim: Yes i did.
-Me: people always have to lie to each other .. umm,maybe cos they are no longer honest with themselves, they often lie to themselves pretending that everything is fine & okay and that they are without a doubt good people making sacrifices and doing great things for the people around them.
-Selim: But they know that those people are hippocrates and deceiving, why do they believe those hippocrates who lie to them and refuse to believe honest people.
-Me: Selim people always love others to tell them that they are great .. who doesn't want to be praised ?!
-Selim: Aha .. We are livin in a fake society,aren't we ?
-Me: Yes, we are. Unfortunately dear ..
-Me: You know, I guess now I do understand why we have reached this point of anarchy .. It's because everyone is lying to the other, no one is tellin the truth, we are no longer honest with ourselves, we lost the other true part of us,we became unreal.
-Selim: How Sarah?
-Me: Well, people kill, lie, cheat, step their beloved ones in their backs and desert their lovers, they do many bad things indeed and they don't feel any guilt or any feelin of regret
I guess it's the absence of Conscience. Humanity became so cheap probably priceless .. It's so complicated ! it's just we are livin in a world of fools, everyone is deceivin and lying for the sake of achieving silly dreams like owning the best car .. etc. It's so silly for spending most of your lifetime in order to reach this valueless & timed pleasured goals.
-Selim: Ummmm, "he stopped eatin" and he began to wander and then asked : "Sarah, Do i have to lie like those people in order to reach my goals?"
-Me: Smiling to his innocent face & looking him in the eyes and then i answered "You can never be forced on doing something you don't want to do or following something against your morals, besides, you are bigger than these silly dreams & these ways of achieving them .. I thought your goals included changing the world & the society we are living in, in order to make it a better place & with such a great leader people will never have to lie.
-Selim: Smiling to me and saying .. ah! Do you think I'm capable of leading people & changing this foolish world ?
-Me: Sure, you are. Besides if it's not you then who it would be?
-Selim: I love you sister.
-Me: I love you too my little angel
-Selim : (wandering then he declared) " You know what, I'm gonna make you my assistant in the future"
-Me: Haha, it would be an honor to me .
-At some point I realized that Humans are always humans even Selim my ten years old brother. =)!

2 comments:

ShEko said...

As i commented twice before :D :D ana moshtarek m3akom fel team dah :)) hope u accept me :D .. It's just wonderful nd so beautiful ya souuu :)) good work ;)

Sarah said...

ShekOoOo :):)
yea, sry for that D: (A) ..
sure, without a doubt tb3n u r in ;);)
Thanks sheko so much *mrs,smile* =)